Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your favorite outfit in BABV?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

BABV Username : ClaudiaSpringtime

What is your favorite outfit in BABV? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite outfit in BABV?   What is your favorite outfit in BABV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Got any favorite outfits you wanna point out? Post them here! My favorite is a purple Tank Dress with white Heart Print Shoes, a purple Newsboy Hat, a blue Pouch Purse, a Peace Necklace, and finally some Totally Furbulous Sunglasses.

What is your favorite outfit in BABV? My_fav10

What about you?
Question
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
New Bear
Moonlight

BABV Username : CatieScruffy

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite outfit in BABV?   What is your favorite outfit in BABV? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Oh wow that's a hard decision..I don't really know! I love all the clothing on BABV Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ORANGEWHITE
Pawsome Bear

BABV Username : DesiraeSoSweet

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite outfit in BABV?   What is your favorite outfit in BABV? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:48 am

how do you post a pic like that because i have a mac and all and it doesnt have paint
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

BABV Username : ClaudiaSpringtime

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite outfit in BABV?   What is your favorite outfit in BABV? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:58 pm

i told u how.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite outfit in BABV?   What is your favorite outfit in BABV? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite outfit in BABV?
Page 1 of 1