Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Code Giveaway Info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

Animal Code Giveaway Info Empty
PostSubject: Animal Code Giveaway Info   Animal Code Giveaway Info I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:52 pm

What is the animal id code giveaway? It is a speical giveaway that people can win animal id codes.

How do I enter? You can't enter this. If you are a helpful person of the month for any month, than you are registered in the giveaway.

When is the next animal id code giveaway? It will be happening in a few months, It will be soon.

How many animal id codes are in the giveaway? 5
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
New Bear
Moonlight

BABV Username : CatieScruffy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Code Giveaway Info   Animal Code Giveaway Info I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:39 am

I have a question. Is being the helpful person of the month the only way to be entered? If so...then how can the other members enter..?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

PostSubject: Re: Animal Code Giveaway Info   Animal Code Giveaway Info I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:04 pm

You have to be a helpful person of the month in order to enter. The includes being one in the past
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
New Bear
Moonlight

BABV Username : CatieScruffy

PostSubject: Re: Animal Code Giveaway Info   Animal Code Giveaway Info I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:58 pm

Oooh ok gotcha. thanks! :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Code Giveaway Info   Animal Code Giveaway Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Code Giveaway Info
Page 1 of 1