Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator Group

Go down 
+2
char1ben2
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

Moderator Group Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Group   Moderator Group I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:06 am

This is the moderator group sign-up:

What is the moderator group: People in this group are the 2nd most powerfull people on this site. They have the power to delete posts, edit posts, split posts, and etc. To see more of what moderator's can do, go the the FAQ section.

Requirments*: Your must have at least 50 posts, must be a active member for at least a month, have followed all the rules, must be a loyal member (which means you have followed all the rules, and make sure that everybody else follows all the rules). Once you are a moderator, you have to stay active, which means if you have not logged in/post in a week or so, you will be deleted from the group. If you are not able to log in then please tell me so I don't delete you from the group. You will get a warning before you are deleted from the group. If you don't reply to the e-mail than you will be deleted. The e-mail should go to you e-mail account. Once you are a moderator, you will get a guide to being a moderator which tells you everything you need to know about being a moderator. Once a moderator, if you don't follow the guide to being a moderator, than you will be deleted from the group or maybe even banned, depending on what you did wrong. When you sign-up to be a moderator you will be given a test. If you pass the test you will become a moderator. If you don't than you will not become a moderator.

Moderators also get extra points.

Sign-up sheet: Please e-mail or pm me and I will give you a sign-up sheet. If you pass the test than you willl become a moderator.
Back to top Go down
char1ben2
New Bear
char1ben2

Moderator Group Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE!!!!!   Moderator Group I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:39 am

I would love to have a job here to help this site better!!
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
New Bear
Moonlight

BABV Username : CatieScruffy

Moderator Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Group   Moderator Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:54 pm

I would love to help you. Smile
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

BABV Username : ClaudiaSpringtime

Moderator Group Empty
PostSubject: me too!   Moderator Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:41 pm

i want to be a moderator 2!
Back to top Go down
ORANGEWHITE
Pawsome Bear

BABV Username : DesiraeSoSweet

Moderator Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Group   Moderator Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:18 pm

kkewwll can i be a moderator? jocolor I LUVVV JOKER DA SONG SO ON ALL MY POSTS IM GUNNA PUT JOKER!!
Back to top Go down
ORANGEWHITE
Pawsome Bear

BABV Username : DesiraeSoSweet

Moderator Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Group   Moderator Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:19 pm

Oh i skipped down to write and i diddnt read da equierments sowwy! jocolor
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Helper
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

Moderator Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Group   Moderator Group I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Once I get around 50 posts, I'll so be there to help you. Very Happy Or sooner, doesn't matter. ;] I am a very hard worker. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderator Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Group   Moderator Group I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Group
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Best :: Bonus :: Job Post-
Jump to: