Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mean person

Go down 
+2
Andii
rockstar23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rockstar23
New Bear

BABV Username : RosaTennisStar

Mean person Empty
PostSubject: Mean person   Mean person I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:19 pm

My BFF had a really good account lots of PSIs (from trades)and stuff she got from BV outfitters she got the credits from someone at school.Then this person came along and reported my BFF for no reason!She started getting mad(the other person)at my BFF because my BFF was hanging out with me and the other person thought she was following her and being mean!She can't get on her's anymore and now she has a bear and bearly(get it)any rare items unless I gave them to her.We e-mailed BABV to transfer all her stuff to her new account.They are working on it but we don't know! Sad thx

P.S.If you want to know the person's name PM me I will tell you.If you know her sorry!
Back to top Go down
Andii
Graphic Designer
Andii

Mean person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean person   Mean person I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:11 pm

has your friend had her nw account if she hasnt cintact the babv help email and tell them ehat happend
Back to top Go down
jessicastrawberry112
New Bear
jessicastrawberry112

BABV Username : jessicastrawberry112

Mean person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean person   Mean person I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:57 pm

oh wow tragic anything i can do to help
Back to top Go down
Andii
Graphic Designer
Andii

Mean person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean person   Mean person I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:53 am

Yes i would help too Smile
that girl was well mean reporting your friend
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
New Bear
Moonlight

BABV Username : CatieScruffy

Mean person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean person   Mean person I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:35 pm

Aww that is sad Sad Don't worry, your friend will get your items back for sure!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jessicastrawberry112
New Bear
jessicastrawberry112

BABV Username : jessicastrawberry112

Mean person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean person   Mean person I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:46 pm

definetly!
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

BABV Username : ClaudiaSpringtime

Mean person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean person   Mean person I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:09 pm

yeah have faith!
Back to top Go down
RiyaBearCub
New Bear
RiyaBearCub

Mean person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean person   Mean person I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:21 pm

oh wow i feel really sorry.. Sad sorry about what happened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mean person Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean person   Mean person I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mean person
Page 1 of 1