Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(October) Tell You Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

(October) Tell You Friends Empty
PostSubject: (October) Tell You Friends   (October) Tell You Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:27 pm

Tell your friends about this site.

Prize: 1,000 bear hugs (these can be used for auctions, and we will be having lots of auctions with lots of codes)

The person that brings the most people to the site wins.

Rules:

The person YOU RECRUIT must post here saying that you told them about this site.

Starts October 1st till October 15
Back to top Go down
945girl

BABV Username : VenusClouds

(October) Tell You Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: (October) Tell You Friends   (October) Tell You Friends I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:39 pm

I have been telling my friends, I hope I win.
Back to top Go down

(October) Tell You Friends
Page 1 of 1