Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helpful Person Of The Month

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

Helpful Person Of The Month Empty
PostSubject: Helpful Person Of The Month   Helpful Person Of The Month I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:45 pm

You may be the next helpful person of the month. The helpfull person of the month gets:

500 bearbills

New Signature that says Helpfull Person Of The Month

1 Item from Build-a-bearville Outfitters

Chance to win in the animal id code giveaway

How can I be a helpful person of the month: To quailfy, you must have a total of 50 posts by the end of the month and help out any members that need help.
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

BABV Username : ClaudiaSpringtime

PostSubject: Helpful person of the month.   Helpful Person Of The Month I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:24 am

Im kinda new here and all but if we r the helpful person of the month do u arrange a date when we can meet on BABV or do we give u our username nd password? I like the arrange a date thingy... lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Person Of The Month   Helpful Person Of The Month I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:56 pm

Me and the helpfull person of the month would meet in BABV to get there prizes
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
New Bear
Moonlight

BABV Username : CatieScruffy

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Person Of The Month   Helpful Person Of The Month I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:57 pm

Woo! I'll try my best Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
ORANGEWHITE
Pawsome Bear

BABV Username : DesiraeSoSweet

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Person Of The Month   Helpful Person Of The Month I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:47 pm

ill try my best too! jocolor
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Person Of The Month   Helpful Person Of The Month I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:39 am

so who is this months helpful person of the month?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Person Of The Month   Helpful Person Of The Month I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 pm

It is picked at the end of the month. I wasn't able to do it for the month of july because the forum started in july. I will pick the helpful person of the month on july 29.
Just be wait>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
New Bear
Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Person Of The Month   Helpful Person Of The Month I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:04 am

Woo! We're all beary excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Person Of The Month   Helpful Person Of The Month I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:09 am

August helpful person is the month is...........drum roll...............................moonlight!
She really has been a pawsome member.
Also people have been asking me questions on how the helpful person of the month works.
Moonlight is august helpful person. All through the month of august I will be looking for helpful members to be septembers help ful person.
Thats how it works
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
New Bear
Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Person Of The Month   Helpful Person Of The Month I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:55 pm

OMG! Awesome!!! Thank you beary much Admin Very Happy this means a lot to me. Thank you thank you!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

PostSubject: :)   Helpful Person Of The Month I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:04 pm

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
New Bear
Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Person Of The Month   Helpful Person Of The Month I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:54 pm

Hey Admin,

Can I have the Rockin' Outfit from Bearville Outfitters. Color: White for my prize :]

And the rest of the prizes x]
New Signature that says Helpfull Person Of The Month

Chance to win in the animal id code giveaway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Person Of The Month   Helpful Person Of The Month I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helpful Person Of The Month
Page 1 of 1