Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I view all of the posts I have on the forum?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ORANGEWHITE
Pawsome Bear

BABV Username : DesiraeSoSweet

How do I view all of the posts I have on the forum? Empty
PostSubject: How do I view all of the posts I have on the forum?   How do I view all of the posts I have on the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Go to the "home" tab. At the top of the screen (right before you get to the posts and stuff) you should see a link that says " View your posts ". There you can view all of your posts. You may also want to know about these links which are in the same area as the one just mentioned:

The "View posts since last visit" is all the posts that were posted since you last logged off

The "View unanswered posts" is all of the posts that have no replies

(I repharsed this and made this a Annoucement, Admin)
Back to top Go down

How do I view all of the posts I have on the forum?
Page 1 of 1