Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Shea?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WarriorGirl12
New Bear
WarriorGirl12

Who is Shea? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Shea?   Who is Shea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Hullo everyone!!
I would like to know who is Shea? I have not heard or seen any Shea's. Please pm me or send a reply. thanks and I love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!

From,
WarriorGirl12
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Helper
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

Who is Shea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Shea?   Who is Shea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:33 pm

I don't think this belongs here, can it be moved somewhere else?

Can you explain to us where you have heard of 'Shea'? We would gladly help for more information about it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WarriorGirl12
New Bear
WarriorGirl12

Who is Shea? Empty
PostSubject: Shea   Who is Shea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Hello,
It says to meet famous people on BABV such as Maxine, Shea, and Cybearguides. Thats where it says Shea.
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Helper
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

Who is Shea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Shea?   Who is Shea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Ohh, thanks for sharing that!
Shea [I think, not completely sure] was a person interviewed by ChloeRocks in Build-A-Bearville, on the Chloe Show. She was a writer, mostly because she used her dog for stuff, so we got a 'My Best Friend' emoticon with a puppy and a person. xD She isn't seen anymore on Build-A-Bearville, she was last seen around 2008 or 2009. :]

Oh, and I know, this should be in BABV Help section. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

Who is Shea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Shea?   Who is Shea? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:29 pm

I moved this and jeanna explained very well who she is. This problem seems solved so I will also lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who is Shea? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Shea?   Who is Shea? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Shea?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Best :: Help :: BABV Help-
Jump to: