Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh No!

Go down 
+3
WarriorGirl12
ReeceWinterFun5
rockstar23
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Andii
Graphic Designer
Andii

Oh No! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No!   Oh No! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:55 pm

yeahh i was wondering if that worked ??
the only other idea i have is to go on your account details which is saved in your e-mail account and change something e.g type of chat , to see if it will re-activate itself
Back to top Go down
WarriorGirl12
New Bear
WarriorGirl12

Oh No! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No!   Oh No! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:37 pm

That's a good idea!! kudos!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AbbygailBearDiva59
New Bear
AbbygailBearDiva59

Oh No! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No!   Oh No! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:56 pm

rockstar23 wrote:
I need help. My friend was reported for no reason and lost her account, she had a lot of cool stuff. We e-mailed babv to give her her stuff back but they never gt back to us. I would like to get her stuff back for a surprise. Please Help! Sad
Contact vwpatrol@buildabear.com OR vwhelp@buildabear.com
I hope they can help you and your friend! And good luck!
Back to top Go down
RiyaBearCub
New Bear
RiyaBearCub

Oh No! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No!   Oh No! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:18 pm

sorry to hear.. try emailing vwhelp@buildabear.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh No! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh No!   Oh No! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh No!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Best :: Help :: BABV Help-
Jump to: