Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff Fur Stuff D:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriela<3
New Bear
Gabriela<3

Stuff Fur Stuff D:  Empty
PostSubject: Stuff Fur Stuff D:    Stuff Fur Stuff D:  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Hello ((:
I have a stuff fur stuff club card.
How do I use it and am I supposed to get any catalogs in the mail?

Please Help D:

- MimiIhearthoney3.<3
Back to top Go down
945girl

BABV Username : VenusClouds

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Fur Stuff D:    Stuff Fur Stuff D:  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:01 am

What do you mean by stuff fur stuff card? Do you mean like the $10 card you get for getting 100 points or are you talking about a basic SFS membership.
Back to top Go down
Gabriela<3
New Bear
Gabriela<3

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Fur Stuff D:    Stuff Fur Stuff D:  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:36 am

Well, I have a card that says Stuff Fur Stuff Club, but what is the membership? If the membership is the online account then I have both.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Fur Stuff D:    Stuff Fur Stuff D:  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Gabriela<3 wrote:
Well, I have a card that says Stuff Fur Stuff Club, but what is the membership? If the membership is the online account then I have both.

I don't really now what your saying. Do you have like a SFS member gift card or something?
Back to top Go down
Gabriela<3
New Bear
Gabriela<3

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Fur Stuff D:    Stuff Fur Stuff D:  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:23 am

No is is just a card that My mom bought for ten dollars.
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Helper
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Fur Stuff D:    Stuff Fur Stuff D:  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:25 pm

If it's just a card for ten dollars, then you can use it to get ten dollars off a purchase. So just give it to the cashier when you finished getting everything, give the card to the cashier as he/she gets the things you are purchasing.
That card won't technically give you a catalog. You need to be a member of the Stuff Fur Stuff Club, and like the Admin posted on a thread earlier, you need to be listed to be mailed from your local Build-A-Bear Workshop. So, try talking to them about that.

Sorry if I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gabriela<3
New Bear
Gabriela<3

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Fur Stuff D:    Stuff Fur Stuff D:  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Okaaay ((: I got my stuff fur stuff membership Thank you for all the help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff Fur Stuff D:    Stuff Fur Stuff D:  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff Fur Stuff D:
Page 1 of 1