Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry Guys :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

Sorry Guys :( Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Guys :(   Sorry Guys :( I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:14 pm

I just realize that it's almost the Winter and yet I still have the old "Sprintime" skin up.

I'm sorry for not changing the theme (like I should.) I've just been super busy and my personal life has been taking time away from the forum.

I promise to create a new "Winter" theme for the forum before Dec 1.
Back to top Go down
JanetBear
TV Show Host
JanetBear

BABV Username : ZoeySeaShell218
Pet Name : Butter

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys :(   Sorry Guys :( I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Oooooh I can't wait to see the theme. Will you use the graphics from last years winter theme?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys :(   Sorry Guys :( I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:19 pm

JanetBear wrote:
Oooooh I can't wait to see the theme. Will you use the graphics from last years winter theme?

I might....if I can find them
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Helper
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys :(   Sorry Guys :( I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Can't wait for the new theme! A change is good and it's totally fine (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Guys :(   Sorry Guys :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry Guys :(
Page 1 of 1