Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Sample Of Winter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

A Sample Of Winter Empty
PostSubject: A Sample Of Winter   A Sample Of Winter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:10 am

I just wanted to show everyone a sneak peak of this year's Christmas Theme:

A Sample Of Winter Bearvi10

And yes, this was last year's Christmas Banner. I'm a bit too busy this year to make another thou if anyone wants to, their welcome to make a banner and post it in this thread and I may add it as this year's banner theme.

I barely found this and I spent hours looking for it on my image accounts. So I just wanted to give all those (who weren't members last year) who didn't see this banner a chance to get a sneak peak....and also tell everyone that I would REALLY appreciate it if they made another one.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

A Sample Of Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sample Of Winter   A Sample Of Winter I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Is anyone intrested in making another banner?
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Helper
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

A Sample Of Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sample Of Winter   A Sample Of Winter I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:36 pm

I actually wanted to make one but I really don't know if it will be good.
here you go:
A Sample Of Winter 2aqjyt
Code:
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2aqjyt.png[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

A Sample Of Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sample Of Winter   A Sample Of Winter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Aww is beautiful Jeanna! But now I'm gonna have to change the site's color schemes...... Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

A Sample Of Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sample Of Winter   A Sample Of Winter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:41 am

LOCKING As I added the new theme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Sample Of Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sample Of Winter   A Sample Of Winter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sample Of Winter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Best :: Your First Stop! :: Forum Announcements :: Admin Notes-
Jump to: