Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Theme!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

Christmas Theme! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Theme!   Christmas Theme! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:51 am

Today I added a new theme to the site. The main site banner was done by JeannaBearFun, and the rest of the backgrounds, etc are from last year's Christmas theme.

In celebration of Christmas, there are so new updates/features that will be coming to BVB within the next few weeks.

Updates like:

New contest and our site's anunal 25 days of Christmas giveway.

The completeion of the BVB store

The start of our "Internation Chat Day."

New features: Graphic sections, affilate program, animal id giveaway, bvb themed games, links, and so much more!
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Helper
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

Christmas Theme! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Theme!   Christmas Theme! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Very well done for the theme matching.(: I was worried that my banner was too big! I'm glad it fits and its an honor for it to be up Very Happy
Omggg, I gotta refer people so they can come over for all the surprises. Surprised Cant wait!
Back to top Go down

Christmas Theme!
Page 1 of 1