Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Items I got!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlight
New Bear
Moonlight

BABV Username : CatieScruffy

Items I got!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Items I got!!!!!   Items I got!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:36 pm

OMG! Today is like THEEEE best ever!! I FINALLY got the Orange cat mask, Eskimo Jacket, and...
DRUM roll please!!!!!!!!!

Maxine Bear Ski Hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Yay! I also got the Weekend Dress and Bear Head Watch too Very Happy

I wanted ALL of those items SO SO bad for 2 months and I finally got them! My friends gave me the Bear Ski hat and my other friend gave me some PSI's!!! And they were al for my birthday. Smile Great friends I have.... Smile

Now, I just need to get the Bear Head Slippers, White Balloon Hat, Grand Tiara, Flamingo Mask, Bunny Glasses, and Lightbulb hat to finish my wishlist!!!!!!!!!

I heard that if you e-mail maxine great suggestions, she'll give you the lightbulb hat for free. Smile the lightbulb hat is actually an employee item.

Last edited by Moonlight on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

BABV Username : ClaudiaSpringtime

Items I got!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items I got!!!!!   Items I got!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:37 pm

congrats! cat alien Idea geek jocolor king rendeer farao sunny tongue
Back to top Go down

Items I got!!!!!
Page 1 of 1