Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I got a employee Item

Go down 
+2
Moonlight
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

I got a employee Item - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a employee Item   I got a employee Item - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:53 pm

ORANGEWHITE wrote:
Moonlight wrote:
Omg I found out that the employee items are worth one or two retired PSI! I can't belive it. I thought it would be more rare. :/

wat are PSI'S?

they are items that you get when you register a bear at buildabearville
Back to top Go down
rockstar23
New Bear

BABV Username : RosaTennisStar

PostSubject: Re: I got a employee Item   I got a employee Item - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:08 pm

That is what I would do!
Back to top Go down
RiyaBearCub
New Bear
RiyaBearCub

PostSubject: Re: I got a employee Item   I got a employee Item - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:25 pm

wow.. your lucky to have a sister that gave you a code (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a employee Item   I got a employee Item - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got a employee Item
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Best :: Just Talk :: Bear Chat-
Jump to: