Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Admin
lilcece2712
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

BABV Username : ClaudiaSpringtime

VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:42 pm

OMG when i went to the Classroom a few minutes ago, something popped up and said that my VIB membership was about to expire. I didnt know wat they were tlkin about since i didnt have a VIB membership. So when i click on my backpack to change clothes, I saw the button to change the style of ure backpack!!!!!!!!!!!! But you should choose carefully: you can only change it once and then it wont let you... Sad So now I have a cute Purple Bearhead backpack!!!!!

VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vib_me10

Last edited by lilcece2712 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

PostSubject: Re: VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:55 pm

you have a VIB membership?
Back to top Go down
ORANGEWHITE
Pawsome Bear

BABV Username : DesiraeSoSweet

PostSubject: Re: VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:31 pm

lucky!!!!!!! i dont even hav a bear
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

PostSubject: Re: VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:40 pm

its a glitch i didnt even a have a membership but now i have a purple bear head backpack! and you get to keep it!!!!!!!!!!! i am so so so so so so so happy!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:48 pm

lilcece2712 wrote:
its a glitch i didnt even a have a membership but now i have a purple bear head backpack! and you get to keep it!!!!!!!!!!! i am so so so so so so so happy!

it's not good that you have a backpack and you don't have a membership. No
there have been a lot of glitchs and that might be somebodys else backpack.
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

PostSubject: Re: VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:20 pm

lilcece2712 wrote:
Sad
it's nothing to be sad about
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

PostSubject: Re: VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:28 pm

ok but i feel bad now
Back to top Go down
Clara
New Bear
Clara

PostSubject: Re: VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:44 pm

whoa that is wierd
Back to top Go down
rockstar23
New Bear

BABV Username : RosaTennisStar

PostSubject: Re: VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:10 pm

creepy
Back to top Go down
RiyaBearCub
New Bear
RiyaBearCub

PostSubject: Re: VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:32 pm

i don't think that is a glitch it means that your vib is going to expire soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIB GLITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Best :: Just Talk :: Bear Chat-
Jump to: