Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whoopdie dodah

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ORANGEWHITE
Pawsome Bear

BABV Username : DesiraeSoSweet

Whoopdie dodah Empty
PostSubject: Whoopdie dodah   Whoopdie dodah I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:08 am

Really im NOT excited at all today is my first day of Jr.High (6th) HELP!!!!! MEH!!!
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

BABV Username : ClaudiaSpringtime

Whoopdie dodah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoopdie dodah   Whoopdie dodah I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:55 pm

its not that bad im in 7th grade. i survived
Back to top Go down
ORANGEWHITE
Pawsome Bear

BABV Username : DesiraeSoSweet

Whoopdie dodah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoopdie dodah   Whoopdie dodah I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:07 am

but my teacher for 4th period is SO mean ok so there is a trasjcan and he said you dont throw away anythiing there thats myn dont touch it and isnt that just rediculous? then he had a sharpener and he said if you use it you buy me a new one.
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

Whoopdie dodah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoopdie dodah   Whoopdie dodah I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:45 pm

w-o-w
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

Whoopdie dodah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoopdie dodah   Whoopdie dodah I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:10 pm

I'm in 7th grade. Six grade really isn't that bad
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

Whoopdie dodah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoopdie dodah   Whoopdie dodah I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 5:00 pm

i kno rite
Back to top Go down
Clara
New Bear
Clara

Whoopdie dodah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoopdie dodah   Whoopdie dodah I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:12 pm

oh wow
i went to my elementary school for 6th grade
but for my first year of jr. high i went to my jr. high and it wasnt bad when you get to 8th grade it is bad they tell you that you are the king and role models of the school and you have to be good but when you are an 8th grader you get more activites at the end f the year so its worth it having mean teachers cause you get used to it
i'm in the 8th grade right now its ok but i have the lunch that all the 7th graders have i have all the teachers that the 7th graders have but the teachers i have teach both 7th and 8th BUT they are gate or in other words i have the advanced classes that all the smart students have( they base it on the state tests scores)
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

Whoopdie dodah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoopdie dodah   Whoopdie dodah I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:01 pm

wow lol
Back to top Go down
rockstar23
New Bear

BABV Username : RosaTennisStar

Whoopdie dodah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoopdie dodah   Whoopdie dodah I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:54 pm

I am in 6th right now......way better than my old school so many more choices!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rockstar23
New Bear

BABV Username : RosaTennisStar

Whoopdie dodah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoopdie dodah   Whoopdie dodah I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:56 pm

ORANGEWHITE wrote:
but my teacher for 4th period is SO mean ok so there is a trasjcan and he said you dont throw away anythiing there thats myn dont touch it and isnt that just rediculous? then he had a sharpener and he said if you use it you buy me a new one.
Then what is that pencil sharpener for if the class can't use it.............That is one mean teacher!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whoopdie dodah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoopdie dodah   Whoopdie dodah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whoopdie dodah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Best :: Just Talk :: Open Chat-
Jump to: