Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you going to be for halloween?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlight
New Bear
Moonlight

BABV Username : CatieScruffy

What are you going to be for halloween? Empty
PostSubject: What are you going to be for halloween?   What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:49 am

What the title says Very Happy

I'm going to be the cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland!! It's not even a costume it's just like an outfit but it's SO cute xD
I ordered it online because that was the only way to get it and my mom thought the teen was gonna be too big for me -_- so I had to get the girls one! And when it came it was REALLY small... It wasn't even close to my knees. NOT AT ALL... so I have to wear leggings xD
Back to top Go down
jessicastrawberry112
New Bear
jessicastrawberry112

BABV Username : jessicastrawberry112

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to be for halloween?   What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:05 pm

hmm i am not sure ......oh yeah! i am going to be this aqua fairy and i going to wear a cape haaaa it looks so awesome! so cya around!
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

BABV Username : ClaudiaSpringtime

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to be for halloween?   What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:04 pm

im gonna be a cat with a weapon (the weapon is a 3 lettered word it starts with the letter 'G") i didnt kno if the word was appropriate for this site so i gave a hint lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to be for halloween?   What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:06 pm

I am going to be a fairy
Back to top Go down
jessicastrawberry112
New Bear
jessicastrawberry112

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to be for halloween?   What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:34 pm

a cat with a g** lol what a costume
Back to top Go down
ORANGEWHITE
Pawsome Bear

BABV Username : DesiraeSoSweet

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to be for halloween?   What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:55 pm

im going to be a goth fairy**SOO CUTE**** !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to be for halloween?   What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:02 pm

lol, that is cute
Back to top Go down
jessicastrawberry112
New Bear
jessicastrawberry112

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to be for halloween?   What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:09 pm

furtastic
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

BABV Username : ClaudiaSpringtime

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to be for halloween?   What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:34 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you going to be for halloween?   What are you going to be for halloween? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you going to be for halloween?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Best :: Just Talk :: Open Chat-
Jump to: