Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight   Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Bearville Best will be advertised in a magazine and I am having a contest to see how the ad will look like.

This is how big the image should be:Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight My_con10

Your entry must contain the words: BVB, Bearville Best, and BVB's phrase which is " We are better than any other bearville site".

Also you entry must contain BVB's URL which is:

Bearvillebest.forumotion.net

----------------------------------------- Rules -------------------------------------------
Image must be the same size as the image above.

Please have all words in a readable color.

No bright colors, we and BVB's ad to be noticed. We want people to look at the ad not be blinded by it.

No copying, this means don''t make a image just like someone elses. The admins will think you copyed some one.

No glittery images, this is going into a magazine.

No asking for help, all images must be made by you and only you. Asking for help secretly will only get you banned from BVB. We have spies on BVB that moniter what happens on the side lines and we will find out if you have been cheating.

One entry per member, one entry contains one image.

No making mutiple accounts to better you chances of winning. This will also get you banned.....forever!

Also, If you don't win don't be a sore loser and complain. You will lose your privlenges of taking part in contests. I know who all complained in the last contest we had, those people should know who they are and know that this is their final straw.

The admins of BVB will check everyones IP address to make sure nobody does have mutiple accounts. If you have another account please confess now so you can take part in this contest.

No editing you post after you submit your entry, so please be 100% sure that it is your final one. If you edit your post you will be removed from the contest. If you added you image to your entry and it didn't show up than please tell me so I won't take you out the contest. I will fix it than put a note on you entry so I remember not to take you out the contest.

I will be opening a help thread for this contest. So if you have questions post there not here. This thread is stricly for entrys only.

I added these rules so the contest runs smoothly and fairly.
Please understand that the admins will pick the winner. The admins will judge on the following:

Creativity

Quality

Sprirt

Creativity- We want the ad to be creative.

Quality- We want the ad to have good quality and be done correct.

Sprirt- We want the ad to show BVB's sprirt and how much BVB's members love BVB.

Your entry must follow BVB's rules.

Prizes:

There is only one winner. No second, third, or foruth places.

The winner will get their picture featured in the magazine for BVB's ad.
They will also recieve one credit item and their chance to win in the animal code giveaway.

Please tell your friends about this contest even if they aren't members of BVB.

Starts: October 10th and ends November 1st.

(The reason I want to have the contest end this soon is because the admins of BVB have to submit the winning entry to the magazine company in time.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight   Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:13 pm

Please don't pm me you questions about the contest. Submit it to the contest help thread then I will help you. I won't answer none of the questions you pm me.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
New Bear
Moonlight

BABV Username : CatieScruffy

PostSubject: Re: Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight   Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:24 pm

I made mine! Smile

Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight BVB
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

BABV Username : ClaudiaSpringtime

PostSubject: Re: Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight   Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Edited Admin/This thread is for entrys only
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight   Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:28 am

Also, please everyone hurry and submit your entrys. Depending on how I feel in the next couple of days I might close the contest early or extend the deadline. Please don't risk your chance of winning by waiting till the last minute to submit your entys.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight   Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:42 pm

Contest over, the winner is moonlight since no one else entered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight   Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contest 4: Ad Desgin Graphic Contest/ Winner is moonlight
Page 1 of 1