Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yourz
New Bear
Yourz

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:23 pm

So, I have this.. idea. We can have an auction, but not for items, for, you know, people. Like what they do on those tv shows. It could be like, a get together where you can meet and talk on BABV.

Edit Admin/ Inappropriate content
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 pm

First of all we already have partys in BABV where we can get together and talk, for free. Second of all, please watch your lauguage while on the forums. Please remember there are young children on this site. I had to edit out some of what you said in the thread becuase I felt that it was inappropriate. Please remember dating is something that is not premitted to be talked about on the forums.This is not a myspace or facebook, where there are no rules. We have rules and I suggest you read them if you want to stay a member of this forum Wink
Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1