Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Have A Story To Tell!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mina1234
New Bear
mina1234

BABV Username : aprilbubbles429

I Have A Story To Tell!! Empty
PostSubject: I Have A Story To Tell!!   I Have A Story To Tell!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:34 am

Well everyone has a rough time going through babv. They cant get money dont have accesories clothes and they give there passwords and usernames to someon else. Its happened to me. my old account. it sucks i had so much rare stuff and its gone. But this story is just about don't giv away your usernae and password and even to your friends but dont dont full into tthe traps like videos on youtube its mean and they are mean but i just want to be friendl and just to tell you guys DON'T!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

I Have A Story To Tell!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Have A Story To Tell!!   I Have A Story To Tell!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 10:25 pm

I'm moving this topic from My Right To Write, to Bear Chat as this doesn't belong here do to the fact it's not an actual story
Back to top Go down

I Have A Story To Tell!!
Page 1 of 1