Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donation Center

Go down 
+15
lovely_gyal
jessicastrawberry112
945girl
rockstar23
phopho
luvtaylorswift4ever
TommieTravelTeddy
AbbieQueenBee1
lovebrown11
Sprinkles
ORANGEWHITE
Moonlight
char1ben2
lilcece2712
Admin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

BABV Username : ClaudiaSpringtime

Donation Center - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:29 pm

no problem! lol
Back to top Go down
rockstar23
New Bear

BABV Username : RosaTennisStar

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm

Moonlight wrote:
I would like to donate...but how do I do that?
please email me the codes or welcome passes what are the animals you are donating please respond soon?????? :afro: lol!
Back to top Go down
rockstar23
New Bear

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Admin wrote:
lilcece2712 wrote:
she doesnt have anymore rockstar. and don't join this forum if you just want welcome passes its not nice.

lilicece is right! thank you lilicece
I am so so sorry I am new on this sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
rockstar23
New Bear

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Moonlight wrote:
I would like to donate...but how do I do that?
I f you would like to donate I have my own forum for it it is really easy and fun called Donation Center For Easy Donating And Adopting Thanks!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:02 pm

it's up to her. she could donate it for contest, she could donate it for other people, or she can keep it herself. its up to her
Back to top Go down
rockstar23
New Bear

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:04 pm

lilcece2712 wrote:
she doesnt have anymore rockstar. and don't join this forum if you just want welcome passes its not nice.
sorry Iam new confused
Back to top Go down
ORANGEWHITE
Pawsome Bear

BABV Username : DesiraeSoSweet

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:35 pm

well did u read the rules?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:12 pm

rockstar23 wrote:
lilcece2712 wrote:
sorry Iam new confused

read the rules over
Back to top Go down
rockstar23
New Bear

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:58 pm

How do you donate bearbills?????
Back to top Go down
rockstar23
New Bear

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:05 pm

Admin wrote:
Donate to the donation center! We take any items. We take animal id codes and keycodes, build-a-bear outfitters items, pawlette items, and etc. When you donate you will get a donate credit sheet. When you donate 5 items, you will get 5 credits on you credit sheet.
What is a credit sheet? A credit sheet is a sheet that shows how much stuff that you have donated. When you get a certain number of credits on you credit sheet, you can get credit rewards like 5,000 bearbills. When you donate, the admin will start your credit sheet. Please don't start your own credit sheet. For a list of credit sheet rewards, go to the credit sheet on the index. If you need any items, here is a list of items below. Just reply to this thread to get the items you want. In order to get any items in the donation center you must have 50 posts. Note: In order to get credit on you credit sheet for donating a animal id code and keycode, you must be able to know the idenity of the animal, and the code must be unused. You will not get credit for used codes!

New rule: In order to get a welcome pass you can't have any bears in BABV.

Items we have in the donation center:

If you want to donate, pm me or email me what item you want to donate and I will give you the time that we can meet to get the item. You can also donate bearbills!
Can i Donate some BearBills??
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:17 pm

you need to pm the admin and you guys will decide where to meet on BABV
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:06 am

rockstar23 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Donate to the donation center! We take any items. We take animal id codes and keycodes, build-a-bear outfitters items, pawlette items, and etc. When you donate you will get a donate credit sheet. When you donate 5 items, you will get 5 credits on you credit sheet.
What is a credit sheet? A credit sheet is a sheet that shows how much stuff that you have donated. When you get a certain number of credits on you credit sheet, you can get credit rewards like 5,000 bearbills. When you donate, the admin will start your credit sheet. Please don't start your own credit sheet. For a list of credit sheet rewards, go to the credit sheet on the index. If you need any items, here is a list of items below. Just reply to this thread to get the items you want. In order to get any items in the donation center you must have 50 posts. Note: In order to get credit on you credit sheet for donating a animal id code and keycode, you must be able to know the idenity of the animal, and the code must be unused. You will not get credit for used codes!

New rule: In order to get a welcome pass you can't have any bears in BABV.

Items we have in the donation center:

If you want to donate, pm me or email me what item you want to donate and I will give you the time that we can meet to get the item. You can also donate bearbills!
Can i Donate some BearBills??

pm me what time you wanna meet
Back to top Go down
rockstar23
New Bear

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:31 pm

ok I have 50 posts and no bears .thx
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:50 pm

rockstar really she doesnt have anymore bears shes trying to get some more Smile
Back to top Go down
rockstar23
New Bear

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:09 pm

lilcece2712 wrote:
rockstar really she doesnt have anymore bears shes trying to get some more Smile
that is fine with me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:48 pm

lol u can also help by going to your local BABW store and bring your bear and ask them if you can get a code for them because yours didn't come with one. thats wat i did so now my bear is online!
Back to top Go down
ORANGEWHITE
Pawsome Bear

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:03 pm

lucky u Sad
Back to top Go down
lilcece2712
lilcece2712

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:09 pm

you can do it too orangewhite! its absolutly free
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:49 pm

lilcece is right. its free so your not losing anything by trying. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ORANGEWHITE
Pawsome Bear

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:56 pm

i cant the "LOCAL" babw store is in lv and i live far from there but thx for help
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:05 pm

ORANGEWHITE wrote:
i cant the "LOCAL" babw store is in lv and i live far from there but thx for help

I'm sure one day you will go to BABW and do it.
Back to top Go down
ORANGEWHITE
Pawsome Bear

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:22 pm

probbably when im DEAD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:26 pm

ORANGEWHITE wrote:
probbably when im DEAD

come on orangewhite, you don't have to be so negative. When you get your dog at BABW you can do it.
Back to top Go down
ORANGEWHITE
Pawsome Bear

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:46 pm

do what? i prbablly wont even get the dog..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:47 pm

ORANGEWHITE wrote:
do what? i prbablly wont even get the dog..

you are getting the dog at BABW not online right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donation Center   Donation Center - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donation Center
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next