Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SFS move

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

SFS move Empty
PostSFS move

If you are a SFS member than you may get a magazine containing a code for a move and 1 credit:

SFS move Extra_11
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

SFS move :: Comments

kesh
Re: SFS move
Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:52 pm by kesh
what is a sfs i'm new here so i dont know. am i a sfs member affraid
Admin
Post Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:14 pm by Admin
stuff fur stuff member, you have to buy stuff from BABW and sign up online.
kesh
Post Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:50 am by kesh
ok thnx lol!
Gabriela<3
Post Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:31 pm by Gabriela<3
I am an SFS member and I never recieve anything
Might anyone know why? ((:
JeannaBearFun
Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:12 pm by JeannaBearFun
Gabriela<3 wrote:
What I'm thinking is that the code is only given out to people who were active/bought something earlier. You can't get it currently, because it was a few months ago when they gave it out. (:
I might have gotten it...but I'm not sure..the spring catalog right? I think I got the Hippity Hop move from it in March. Very Happy
Gabriela<3
Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:14 pm by Gabriela<3
Very true ((: Thaanks for the help Smile
Admin
Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:47 pm by Admin
JeannaBearFun wrote:
Gabriela<3 wrote:
What I'm thinking is that the code is only given out to people who were active/bought something earlier. You can't get it currently, because it was a few months ago when they gave it out. (:
I might have gotten it...but I'm not sure..the spring catalog right? I think I got the Hippity Hop move from it in March. Very Happy

Actually, in order to get it you have to e-mail guest services because sometimes you may not get it. You have to be on the mailing list for your local BABW in order to get it every month. Your local BABW actually send it to you, not the BABW headquaters. So you may have to e-mail guest services a couple of times before they actually add you to the mailing list at a local BABW. Also remember guys this isn't a help thread, if you have questions post it in the BABV help section.
JeannaBearFun
Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:35 pm by JeannaBearFun
Admin wrote:
JeannaBearFun wrote:
Gabriela<3 wrote:

Actually, in order to get it you have to e-mail guest services because sometimes you may not get it. You have to be on the mailing list for your local BABW in order to get it every month. Your local BABW actually send it to you, not the BABW headquaters. So you may have to e-mail guest services a couple of times before they actually add you to the mailing list at a local BABW. Also remember guys this isn't a help thread, if you have questions post it in the BABV help section.
Yeah, pretty much! I got the catalog because I bought something recently at my local Build-A-Bear Workshop. Wink They must have added us because we are Stuff Fur Stuff members. (:
And I'll remember that...sorry :/
Gabriela<3
Post Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:49 pm by Gabriela<3
Okaay ((: Thaank youu I will be sure to do that. I will be going to BABW tomorrow to buy another bear, so I will just ask them. Thanks for all the help cheers
Post  by Sponsored content

SFS move

Page 1 of 1