Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea?

Go down 
+2
Admin
kimerajamm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm
New Bear
kimerajamm

Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea? Empty
PostSubject: Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea?   Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:45 am

Someone told me that he hates North Korea. So i did a google search, and it poped up in the top search thing so i assume its true. Can you guys go check it out to make sure its not just my google being mean to me?

-Admin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

PostSubject: Re: Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea?   Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:23 am

Ok well honestly, I don't care much for JB. IDK why he may hare north korea and I honestly don't care. sorry! but if you are looking to find the truth, I suggest you look for the same info on more than one site.
Back to top Go down
Remi11
New Bear
Remi11

PostSubject: Re: Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea?   Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Like Admin, I don't really care, because I don't exactly like him much (no offense to anyone. :] ) But, I did read that since he said no to the NK tour, people now think he dislikes NK. Just because he said no, doesn't mean he has a thing against that country.
Back to top Go down
Gabriela<3
New Bear
Gabriela<3

PostSubject: Re: Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea?   Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:04 am

I hate Justin Beaver D:
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Helper
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea?   Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Gabriela, it's Bieber. (;
"Its just a rumor!
Apparently someone hacked his (video site) profile when you watch his videos it will lead you to adult content. All that about him dead or sorts like that ITS NOT TRUE! Its just another rumor. ITS NOT TRUE!!
A lot of people are just gullible

Why do you guys get so fooled easily? The haters are just making his life miserable."

I believe that is true. ^^ He has been hacked many of times and people just make up lies. He loves everything even the haters and I don't think he necessarily hates North Korea. (:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder/Owner
Admin

BABV Username : CelesteRose14

PostSubject: Re: Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea?   Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:12 am

MOVED FROM BEAR CHAT TO OPEN CHAT BY ADMIN
Back to top Go down
Eviestar56
New Bear

PostSubject: Re: Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea?   Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:38 pm

I don't care about JB. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea?   Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does Justin Bieber hate North Korea?
Page 1 of 1