Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katia Peacebear1 Joined

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katia Peacebear1
New Bear

BABV Username : Katia Peacebear1

Katia Peacebear1 Joined Empty
PostSubject: Katia Peacebear1 Joined   Katia Peacebear1 Joined I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:04 am

Hey guys i am Katia Peacebear1 i am nice to people and i some times get to know a person then i add them i some times let people go to my cub cando and hang out with me and that all i have to say and i am glad to be here and join and ill be here so cya guys later Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Helper
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: Katia Peacebear1 Joined   Katia Peacebear1 Joined I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Hai Katia!(: Welcome to BVB! see you sometime :DD
Back to top Go down
jessicastrawberry112
New Bear
jessicastrawberry112

BABV Username : jessicastrawberry112

PostSubject: Re: Katia Peacebear1 Joined   Katia Peacebear1 Joined I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:31 am

Welcome Katia! wE hope you'll enjoy it here as much as we do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katia Peacebear1 Joined   Katia Peacebear1 Joined I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katia Peacebear1 Joined
Page 1 of 1