Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Please Login In to join the fun happening right now! If you aren't a member yet, now is the time. Once you are a member you can create a blog, take part in contests, and chat with other members. You can do lots more things if you are a member. Remember to tell your friends about this site!
Bearville Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Build-a-bearville! Contest, Codes, Cheats, and etc

HomeBuildabearvilleLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video games?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Helper
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

Video games? Empty
PostSubject: Video games?   Video games? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:25 pm

Do any of you guys like video games? If so whats your favorite kinds to play, or even a character:)?
I like playing pokemon.. my fave other characters are Sonic & Luigi. I play xbox, wii, gamecube, & ds ;; I love alot of video games(Sad:
Back to top Go down
jessicastrawberry112
New Bear
jessicastrawberry112

BABV Username : jessicastrawberry112

Video games? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video games?   Video games? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:39 pm

That's cool JennaBearFun! I myself like video games. I enjoy Xbox, Wii, and Nintendo 64. Smile
Back to top Go down

Video games?
Page 1 of 1